Mobile app to the Forum - How do I get started?

Answers to frequently asked questions. Here you can help other members and yourself. Get answers to how to solve easy and hard related problems

Jenkler
Administrator
Administrator

Mobile app to the Forum - How do I get started?

Postby Jenkler » 2013-12-14 11:34:31, Saturday

Hello members :!:

As you know, it's not always so easy to surf to the community via a mobile when you are not at home at your computer. Therefore, I have now fixed support for a forumapp that is free for you all to download. It is available for both android and ios and it covers up most of the cases. The app is fast and good, and I recommend that you use it when you're on the go. The app is called Tapatalk and works for more forums than ours. With this app you can have as manny forums you like :!:

Here is a guide for which app you should download and how you can find and log into the forum

1. Start by finding the app via your mobile. Just search for the name Tapatalk as you would with any other type of app.
  2. The first thing you see when you launch the app is that you can create an account with Tapatalk. Only do this if you wish but it is NOT needed. I have not done it.
  3. At the top of the app you can search for various forums. Once there, type Modekampanj and click on search. Then you will see our forum, click on it to select. Now you're done and you are logged in as a guest.
  4. If you click on back or restart the app, you will se a list of all the forums you have entered. They are now stored as bookmarks for you. Select one if you are at the start screen with forum list.
  5. In order to post and reply to posts you must be logged in. If you click at the top left corner you get a menu. Select join to login.
  6. Here you enter your username and then login. The advantage of logging in is that you have your own profile where you can see what you've read, and more. If you do not have an account, you're welcome to create it through our website. Get in touch to get a VIP code.

Hope this guide helps a little. If there is anything you do not understand then contact us so we can help you out. Have fun using the forum with your mobile ;)
Best Regards
/Modekampanj team

Return to “Forum Support and assistance”