Yes
No votes

Total votes: 1

Mikael

Justin Drew Bieber

Postby Mikael » 2012-09-13 11:58:08, Thursday

Are you a Bieber fan, what is the thing about Justin Bieber :?:

Some background

Justin Drew Bieber was born on 1 March 1994 in Canada. Bieber's mother, Patricia Lynn Malette was 18 years old when she became pregnant with Justin. Malette, who had a series of low-paying office jobs, fostered Bieber as a single mother in a low-income housing. The boy continued to have contact with his father, Jeremy Jack Bieber, who married another woman and had two children. Bieber's great-grandfather was a German immigrant to Canada. The mother has French-Canadian ancestry. As a child, Bieber was interested in hockey, soccer and chess, and often kept his musical aspirations to himself. While growing up, he learned to play the piano, drums, guitar and trumpet. In early 2007, expressed Bieber Ne-Yos song "So Sick" in a local song contest in Stratford, finishing in second place.

Malette posted a video of the performance on YouTube so family and friends could see it. She continued to upload clips where Bieber singing covers of various R & B songs, and Bieber's popularity on the site grew.

Some opinions

I can not understand the hysteria with Justin Bieber, what is it that is so good with Bieber? What scares me is all "Want to be Bieber's people." From being fans "Beliebers" have become a hateful sect against anyone who does not like Bieber. Some "Beliebers" uploaded a picture of a person who burned a Bieber ticket and wrote alot of shit about that person. OK, you can be angry if you like Bieber and want a ticket, but to begin murder threaten the person and tell that person to burn in hell? And that these teenage girls are willing to go to attack people if someone say that Bieber sucks. Beliebers might become a bunch of girls in a sect that will soon begin a crusade against all who dislike Bieber. It's pathetic and it's just a sign that people are fanatical. :!:

I wonder what in this girl's head at that moment :?:

Are there more people who thinks like me or will I get hung now :lol:
Jenkler - Your IT Consultant
Need help with technology and IT? Check here: Jenkler
Affordable clothing collected online at Modekampanj in one place, what have you got to lose?
/Mikael

Return to “General fashion discussion”