How to exchange links?

Discuss link exchange and marketing, create a post here if you want to do link exchanges with other members

cehia
Beginner
Beginner

How to exchange links?

Postby cehia » 2013-12-16 08:08:56, Monday

I have a fashion blog http://www.ixluxury.com/, but how can I exxchange links with others? Please help, thank you.

Mikael

Re: How to exchange links?

Postby Mikael » 2013-12-16 17:27:03, Monday

Best way is to post here (as you have done), hopefully some blogger will see this and post here in the forum or contact you through your blog.

As you maybe know at this point, we have a Swedish fashion forum at forum.modekampanj.com and thats the main focus right now. We depend on members like you the spread the word about modekampanj world so we can get more members and grow.

We will expose all our active members, take a look at What is modekampanj? + Spread the word!

I really appreciate your posts you do here in the fashion community, keep it up :D

Do you know any good english speaking only blog portal where we can try to promote this community ? In sweden we have (blogg.se and blogger.com)
Jenkler - Your IT Consultant
Need help with technology and IT? Check here: Jenkler
Affordable clothing collected online at Modekampanj in one place, what have you got to lose?
/Mikael

Return to “Exchange links”