Tips for new members / How do I get started?

Showcase today's outfit, ask questions and discuss generally about fashion

Mikael

Tips for new members / How do I get started?

Postby Mikael » 2013-08-10 09:49:55, Saturday

Welcome to our fashion forum :!:

Please read the full post for the best results, it takes a while but it is important that you read this thread at least once so you get the maximum amount of assistance from the beginning and a good start. Glad you have decided to become a member of our wonderful fashion forum, I hope you will enjoy your stay in the forum.

The first thing you should do is:

• Update your profile with as much information as possible is appreciated by all members. The easiest way is to go here and see what others have written about themself in order to get ideas.
  • A profile picture of yourself is both fun and nice, so others can see who they are talking to. How to do this you will find here.
  • Easy to miss is the use of View unanswered postsView unread postsView new postsView active topics links available on the startpage. These links are important in order to navigate the fashion community. It easily miss it.
  • Make some good posts. If you can not think of anything to write, answer someone else's post instead ;) Something that is easy and good is to write a bit about yourself. Post it here
  • Do not miss that you can receive a PM (private message), check your inbox. You can find the link in the topmenu within the parentheses, next to the User Control Panellink.

The second thing you should know about is:

• Become more active by reading and writing in the forum with a mobile app: Mobile app
  • Here you can find forum help, this might be good to check when you are a new member.
  • Some rules that might be good to follow for everyone to feel at home in the fashion community.
  • Read all about how the board works under Frequently Asked Questions.
  • Add me on facebook if you need quick help: Mikael Jenkler.

Help us grow and get to know new exciting people:

• Please tell your friends and family about us so we can grow and get new members. There are both a facebook and google+ like button on the right side of the page.
  • For us to have the opportunity to grow, we need to help each other and your help is hugely appreciated.

Finally, I would like to say THANKS because you have chosen to become a member here and hope that this will be valuable for you. If you have any questions (There are no stupid questions) it's just to send a PM to me or any of the other moderators.
Jenkler - Your IT Consultant
Need help with technology and IT? Check here: Jenkler
Affordable clothing collected online at Modekampanj in one place, what have you got to lose?
/Mikael